Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads look for happiness with me

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Just a man
      Participant

If you do not wish to be happy, pass me by. Only contact me if you desire happness.
      I am a mature man with strong submissive tendencies, I am searching for that one Alpha female to evolve those tendencies.
      i am not searching for a young inexperienced girl rather a more mature seasoned Lady.
      i am more in tune with the emotional aspect this life can foster.her leadership and atority my work and commitment.
      Her autority would include rules how said relationship is contructed and execute, i will also cede to female led domestic discipline.
      please be sure you desire and need an FlR. i am the real deal not a fantas boy.
      thank you for reading this ad. I hope to hear from you my email is justamanohio@gmail,com
      kik sub2woman

Anonymous
      Inactive

hi dear i am strictly dominant. I am more interested in having your loyalty than money. I am completely femdome and do
      not require tributes or cash, my kinda relationship is established on trust and your complete devotion. I’m open to pegging, full bathroom, fisting, spitting, sounding, forced bi, full feminization.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.