Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads 39/Maryland looking for a good slave

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Grace
    Participant

I am both sensual and sadistic and I enjoy a wide range of BDSM activities including and not limited to: CP, NT, CBT, Bondage, humiliation, worship, feminisation, slut training, strap-on, trampling,slapping, spiting, golden showers, face-sitting, tease and denial, slave training, key holding, hypnosis, needle play and breath play. I take great pleasure from Domination, from training my slaves so that they learn how to serve me over time and I enjoy rewarding those who please me.
    I love to incorporate ritual into play as a further way to bind my slaves to me and to intensify their understanding and experience of their own submission to me.

ALife2BLived
    Participant

Grace,

You don’t say where you are. I would be interested to talk and learn more about you.

Grace
    Participant

Great, let talk more, tell me your experience, do you have any fetishes lifestyle

ALife2BLived
    Participant

Grace,

To that end, I have posted to you in Private Message. I look forward to getting to know you.

Grace
    Participant

i do understand and i ask you a question

ALife2BLived
    Participant

Miss,

Thank you for your time. My message to you remains in Private Message.

Just the same I posted here in this public forum to answer your question and you’ve not been back for some time since, so I edited that message away as I was not comfortable doing this in the public forum.

I would still like to talk with you. If you return, please contact via PM and I would be happy and honored to continue.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by ALife2BLived.
    sparkyflr
    Participant

Oh I enjoyed reading all that. It’s a story with hopefully a happy ending.

sparkyflr
    Participant

Isn’t that just a Beyond level 4 or are you taking it to the new level?

John4FLR
    Participant

I would be very interested Mistress. i am very humble and obedient!

Anonymous
    Inactive

If You are still looking , please know this slave is very interested to be Yours, into all You mentioned, open to relocate.
    Love to serve and please, have my Owner happy all the time.

Grace
    Participant

I am still looking for a good and honesty slave, let talk and get to know each other better

maleslave5266
    Participant

hello Ma’am, i am a good slave.
    all the BDSM activities You enjoy are things i am experienced with.
    i am a natural born male slave and my place is in servitude to a Woman like You.
    if Your still searching, then i would love to chat and see if i can serve Your needs.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.