Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads Mature fellow – Georgia

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      adventureseeker
      Participant

Hello,
      My first time actually posting here. Looking for the real thing in a FLR. I’ve been in one before and ready to continue the journey. I’ve been approached by the posers and financial seekers, however, would really like to give myself to the right Lady and serve her properly. If you are out there and really do exist, let’s start slow and see if this is something worth pursuing.

All the best,

Rdhairedlass
      Participant

I’d be interested to know more about you and your experience..

Rhiannon

adventureseeker
      Participant

Good morning,
      I was in an FLR for about 2 years, however, the dynamic ended when Mistress moved overseas for her job. Circumstances didn’t allow for me to follow her. I was basically a service sub in an FLR and tended to Mistresses needs, whatever they be. She was a high powered attorney and I tended to the house and all things in the household, cooking, cleaning, shopping, etc. I was a sexual servant to Her kinks and fetishes. And I didn’t want for anything.

I am looking for something similr or close to it. I am fit, run 3 miles a day, enjoy cooking, good conversation, good wine and reading.

I hope we can start some initial dialog?

Rdhairedlass
      Participant

I think it would be a very different experience here, lol. I live on a 40-acre farm in a rural environment. We no longer have cattle or horses and we lease out the tillable acreage. There is still some grassland, partial woods, and some full wooded areas. I have a modest house and live 40 yards from my mother’s house. She is 89 and going strong.

I am looking for a good service sub, but I don’t believe in the boy doing all the work while I sit on my bottom eating bonbons, lol. There more we get doe together the more time we have for more enjoyable endeavors.

Not sure this is what you are looking for, but am happy to continue the dialog.

Take care, Rhiannon

adventureseeker
      Participant

Yes, that does sound like a welcome departure and change of pace from what I was used to.
      What would be a next step? Should we set some time to char further via text or phone?

I would certainly like to learn more and understand your service needs?

Sincerely

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.