Home Forums Female Led Relationships NEWBIE EGO BROKEN: WHAT WAS YOUR LIGHTBULB MOMENT?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      KLynnC77
      Participant

WHAT WAS YOUR LIGHTBULB MOMENT?
      NEWBIE EGO BROKEN: Acceptance of FLR as a Single Person
      In recent years, I KLC (male-single) had many back and forth debates and fights with myself over accepting FLR – Matriarchal deal. After looking back at my own raining my own family on both sides was primarily and majority female and ran by females. I’ve also come to realize after going back and reading the Bible I was missing a hole lot. I’ve come to realize that through submission to God, then falling in love with a woman that I would have to express that submission towards my love and submit myself to her in the same. That was my breakthrough moment and where I was broken of my Male Ego. Now I love women oh so much that I would gladly marry into a FLR – Matriarchal relationship where I not only submit myself but surrender my Ego and manhood to her in rightful submission. Note: I’m a single guy age 45 that now has surrendered my Ego to accepting a Female Led Matriarchal Relationship when I do find that women. I will submit all of myself for her and to her. I will be undying loyal to her. I will obey her. I want her to own me. I will accept all punishments from her for my bad behavior. I will accept her love and caring as a reward for my good behavior, and in that praise her for keeping me disciplined. I will respect her as I respected my dearly beloved mother (passed on). I will honor her. My Ego is broken and I seek forgiveness of my stubbornness of the past.

To all Women From a Broken : I love you all. Without you all us Men would not be here.
      LOVE, KLC

#Acceptance, #FLR, #Matriarchal, #Submission, #Surrender, #Ego, #Newbie

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.