Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads Nj 64 year old manLOOKING FOR REAL STRONG fLR LEVEL 3 TO 4

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Just a man
      Participant

It amazes me. i leave my number here for contact, I still get scammers emailing me. I m currently in Ohio nd moving back to new jersey
      marriage minded.I will commit to only one women. not here for games or playmates
      I believe and encourage a female lead domestic discipline dynamic. lets talk and see if we are compatible.Ican be reached 440-679-3444 or justaman@gmail.com
      I don’t do whatsapp but i am on kik sub2women on kik
      PLEASE NO GAMES OR BS.
      if you want real and happiness contact me please

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Just a man.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Just a man.
      AnaMarie
      Participant

Why am I seeing this message? I am new here, r messages posted for everyone to see?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.