Home Forums Female Led Relationships Question re: Bi-modal marriages (FLR vs. equals)

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      myWifeisawsome
      Participant

My awesome wife agreed to observe Locktober with me, and i’m both excited and somewhat fearful. W/we did this in October 2018, and it created peaks for us in emotion, passion and communication. We can’t see O/ourselves doing this longer term, because our almost 11 years together were built as a partnership of equls (and W/we each have responsible day jobs), but W/we’d like to mine this month for any insights about what elements (if any) can be sustainably implemented.

Additional context is that we’re both reasonably kinky, whatever the month. A newly purchased chastity device (a locking cage) is on its way, and i keep her posted on my infractions for purposes of performance reviews and discipline. She has me keep a log of infractions she’s noticed, as well.

Looking for any lessons learned from other couples who toggle in and out of FLR mode. (In the language of this site, i’m guessing we’re at Level 1.)

All good things to all!

substantial
      Participant

Wish I was observing Locktober this year! How is it going so far? What chastity device did you purchase? Which device did you use back in 2018?

myWifeisawsome
      Participant

Day 11 for me (I was granted release on 10/3), and my inner submissiveness is blossoming, thanks for asking! I purchased a multi-ringed cage device for about $40 on Etsy. Comes in two sizes, but the 40 cm base ring diameter is way to small and causes chafing, and the only other size, 50 cm diameter base is a bit too large, and has slipped off. So I ordered a different on (“Bird Cage”) from another vendor who carried a middle option (45 cm). Thinking this will provide a firmer yet safe fit.

Didn’t use a device in 2018, only self-control. I’d purchased a CB-6000, but She didn’t like it, so we practiced device-free chastity.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.