Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads QUICK QUESTION FOR YOU 😊

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Mermaid Goddess
      Participant

I’m here again …. Does anyone know any site that has real subs that aren’t just faking or scamming? I literally run into so many fake profiles trying to scam…. It’s to the point I met someone on this app and they thought I was scamming them lol that’s a first. but yeah…. Please tell me websites or chatrooms to find a good sub that’s real and ready to meet in person….. If your a sub and serious then check out my past post to see what I’m looking for and message me ☺️

servescurves
      Participant

It seems harder these days as a lot of online options no longer support kink. OKCupid used to but they are vanilla now although Bumble may be option using the usual “codes” such as assertive and leading etc to avoid being too explicit. I am told this is a good site although mostly older guys and few women. But sadly often needle in haystack and genuine women are hounded so then leave.

servus
      Participant

i’m certainly not faking, but i’d never try to relate to a Female who is 40 years my junior. There are real submissiv males here, hope You’ll find one πŸ™‚

sparkyflr
      Participant

Us boys are suffering from the same problem. Maybe we should have Facebook or fetlife profiles and just meet up there.

Mermaid Goddess
        Participant

Maybe we should. What’s your FetLife name?

Flmlove
      Participant

By openly stating that you are seeking a level 4 FLR you attract the wrong type of partner. Personally I believe that a level 1 or 2 should be a starting point for establishing a sustainable relationship. Later on the partners can increase the intensity of the FLR together …

Mermaid Goddess
        Participant

I feel the same way as well. I put the level so people will know how far id like to take my kinks. But, your so right.

FLR4sub
        Participant

I think it`s better to specify. FLR is an process, development. I like to know from the beginning on how far the woman want to go ideally. If that then also will become reality – who knows?

Flmlove
        Participant

I personally believe that there should be a FLR level for the relationship and another FLR level for kink. I love to be controlled and I am very attracted to women who are naturally dominant and want to be in control in a relationship. On the other hand I am not very interested in kink role play.

floppenheimer
        Participant

That’s actually a quite fair point. Will keep it in mind.

Richard
      Participant

ARE MANY FAKE/SCAM FEMAALES HERE..ONE IS CURRENTLY IN PERSONALS..ASKING TO BUY ITEMS FOR $200 FOR TRAINING..

Flmlove
      Participant

Hi

Sorry I did not reply to your comment concerning the starting level for an FLR. Personally I am not sure what level I might prefer. It all depends on the partner and her commitment to a serious relationship.

All I know is I am really here, but I am also new to this site. About to find out for myself, I suppose.

adam-CT
      Participant

What is your fetlife name?

Slave-husband
      Participant

I’m not fake either. Just seeking a real partner for a lasting level 4 relationship.

Slave-husband
      Participant

Oh, and I have run into so many fake domme who only want gift cards, not me. Still hold out hope, though, that there is someone real who will want me.

Doubt women are actually facing similar problems with scammers as we guys do!
      But maybe worth to post a question about this in main, idk.

Anyways, read the firth post of the opener and you know about everything.

Flmlove
      Participant

What is a scammer or a fake? To hide between a profile? Not being truthful with respect to living situation, past and actual relationships, health, physical appearance, sexuality, kinky interests etc. ? people who ask for money upfront are honest. People who hide the factcthatctgeyyare homeless are not

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.