Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 56 / (707) CA Ready to find love again

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      snowball
      Participant

I am at that place in my life where I am looking to settle in with a romantic partner that can spoil you with love and affection with a flirtatious nature who can be my best friend and soulmate all wrapped into one. I have so much to offer, but I am also willing to take it slow and enjoy getting to know each other. I’m warm and understanding, caring, sensitive, laid-back, and know how to treat a lady like a princess, someone who has a good heart and soul with a good personality and good sense of humor, and someone who likes me for who I am and share life interests. I like being romantic with my partner, holding hands, touching, cuddling, soft kissing, warm hugs, and showing affection, so I tend to be drawn to the same. I am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person. My keys to a relationship start with trust, respect, open communication, and honesty come next to loving and faithful as the most important aspects of a relationship to me. Someone to have fun with, laugh together when we make a mistake, cry together, but mostly just be there for each other. I love to be goofy by nature and never caught without a smile and have an uncanny ability to make you laugh and be silly and tease each other playfully. When evening falls, we snuggle up on a big cozy sofa with a warm blanket while watching a good movie. I want to be able to be so taken with loving that I can’t resist the snuggling or kiss when you just say or do something funny and cute. Someone who also isn’t afraid to expose her dorky, playful and adventurous side. If you’d like to get to know me better, please, shoot me a message.

JENinNW
      Participant

You are in the wrong CA. LOL. Good luck to you, from Canada.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

CdnGeisha
      Participant

Loved reading your post. Too bad youโ€™re in CA. Canada needs more men like you. Good luck in your search.

Jassy
      Participant

Hello Snowball,
      I’m sure you don’t get a lot of snow in Cali ๐Ÿ™‚
      You sound so sweet but are you so good to be true? Well I believe that distance doesn’t have to be a complete obstacle to get to know someone. I would be interested in finding out more about you. Let me know if you would be open to that. I just registered to this site and hope there’s hope for me to find a like-minded manly man that loves to submit to his queen.
      I hope to hear back from you soon ๐Ÿ™‚
      Jassy

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.