Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads Seeking 24/7 flr in Ohio

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Im looking for a dominant woman in Ohio for a female led relationship involving kinks such as chastity with you holding the keys, strap on pegging, pussy and ass licking (something I can do for over an hour) spanking/paddling, at times eye and speech restrictions, nude house cleaning, etc.

Liz
      Participant

I will like to know more about you and when was the last time you served?

Anonymous
      Inactive

A few years ago, what state do you live in?

Liz
      Participant

Iā€™m in Wyoming

Anonymous
      Inactive

My post said Im looking for a woman in Ohio, it was in the title. Why did you message me?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi. What part of Ohio are you in? I’m in Columbus. I need a good submissive in my life.

Sofia Russo
      Participant

Hi, please write me on this email to have a detailed email about what i seek and who I am. Please keep in touch. ā€ sr20030413@gmail.com ā€ Sofia

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.