Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads UK/EU/Greece – Submissive man, 64, looking to serve

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Surrender
      Participant

Hello and greetings to all here.

I am a 64 year old man with some experience of FLR, level 3 over the last decade, mainly in the UK, including a month’s training and live-in service to a Domme who was testing the water too.

I am now at the point in my life where I am flexible in terms of location, with a house in Greece where I have to be for a few months of year to keep my EU residency. Otherwise flexible, with a camper van and shepherds hut in southern England. I am fit and healthy, swim daily in Greece and practise yoga and meditation regularly.

As a digital nomad, I’m in control of my work life and would ideally require some periods of time to keep this ticking over. Otherwise, open to suggestion. I’m willing to learn obedience and to serve.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Surrender.
      Surrender
      Participant

Bump. Circumstances still the same except that my shepherds hut and camper van are now located in south Wales when I am back in the UK. Happy to consider relocation

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.