Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads Submissive man, 64, looking to serve

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Surrender
      Participant

Hello and greetings to all here.

I am a 64 year old man with some experience of FLR, level 3 over the last decade, mainly in the UK, including a month’s training and live-in service to a Domme who was testing the water too.

I am now at the point in my life where I am flexible in terms of location, with a house in Greece where I have to be for a few months of year to keep my EU residency. Otherwise flexible, with a camper van and shepherds hut in southern England. I am fit and healthy, swim daily in Greece and practise yoga and meditation regularly.

As a digital nomad, I’m in control of my work life and would ideally require some periods of time to keep this ticking over. Otherwise, open to suggestion. I’m willing to learn obedience and to serve.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Surrender.
      Sofia Russo
      Participant

Hi, please write me on this email to have a detailed email about what i seek and who I am. Please keep in touch. ” sr20030413@gmail.com ” Sofia

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.