Home Forums Female Led Relationships Supervised Masturbation Schedule

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      BillGeneral
      Participant

jjj

• This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by BillGeneral. Reason: life
      henpecked
      Participant

My wife also decides when I will orgasm and decides if there is any sex. It has improved our marriage. We are more intimate, I am a better listener, and I am more focused on pleasing her.

I assume you are pleased that your wife has taken control of your orgasms and initiates the sex? Many married submissive men want that.

BillGeneral
      Participant

jjj

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by BillGeneral. Reason: life
      henpecked
      Participant

I think everyone’s different. It’s been 7 weeks since my last orgasm which is a long stretch. In general, she makes me orgasm once every 2 – 8 weeks.

Abby Lee
      Participant

As part of our written agreement which includes milking,finances,etc. Mistress or a person of her choosing milks me twice a month unless she finds fault with me. This is always done when I am restrained and then I am relocated.

Bobbie
      Participant

Our arrangement lets me masturbate once a week unless my Wife decides otherwise. She postpones my masturbation about half the time, usually for a good reason, but I rarely go more than 2 weeks between orgasms.
      She doesn’t really “supervise” me but I’ll have a designated time to myself (like 20 minutes +/-) in my bedroom and she often texts me selfies in sexy outfits or lingerie and I’m allowed to use those to get aroused. I’m definitely not to use any other photos or videos.
      She had me install a toilet paper holder in my room for my wanking.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.