Home Forums Female Led Relationships Supervised Masturbation Schedule

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      CustersGhost
      Participant

My wife is looking to set up a SMS for me and im curious if anyone else out there has one and if so what is it? She wants me on a 3 day a week schedule but a schedule that is flexible for her whenever she wants to opt out of it for sex instead. How has being on a schedule worked out for your relationships?

henpecked
      Participant

My wife also decides when I will orgasm and decides if there is any sex. It has improved our marriage. We are more intimate, I am a better listener, and I am more focused on pleasing her.

I assume you are pleased that your wife has taken control of your orgasms and initiates the sex? Many married submissive men want that.

CustersGhost
      Participant

yes, its definitely better. It allows the focus to be solely on her. I was hoping to find someone who had a schedule template of some kind that I might be able to give her in order for her to officialy use and set up to her liking. Is there anything like that here?

henpecked
      Participant

I think everyone’s different. It’s been 7 weeks since my last orgasm which is a long stretch. In general, she makes me orgasm once every 2 – 8 weeks.

Abby Lee
      Participant

As part of our written agreement which includes milking,finances,etc. Mistress or a person of her choosing milks me twice a month unless she finds fault with me. This is always done when I am restrained and then I am relocated.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.