Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 59/SW OHIO subM seeks FLR

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      iserveher
      Participant

59/subM -OHIO

Greetings all,
      i’m VERY new here and trying to find my bearings … i have done a great deal of research and believe that being in a FLR is where i would best flourish … i’m not limited to OH long term, but for now am taking care of my mother in her final days … After her passing i would be free to pursue a relationship anywhere.

i believe i am reasonably intelligent, good sense of humor (if sarcastic) and VERY dedicated to assuring the woman in my life is taken care in the manner she best needs.

Please have a blessed day!
      tom

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Admin.
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Tom. I came across your ads and I must admit I’d like to know how submissive you are. And if you’re owned at this point. I’m Shantel by the way.

iserveher
        Participant

Hello Ms. Shantel,
        THANK YOU for your note and very kind words … i am unowned at the moment and looking … Please have a blessed day!
        slave tom

LovingStrongFLR
      Participant

Hello tom. I am sorry to read you will soon be saying farewell to your mom. You are very lucky to have her for so many years, I envy you that, but not for the difficult days that sound imminent. Cherish and treasure all you can!

iserveher
        Participant

Your extremely kind and wise words are appreciated and your wisdom needed … i am certainly trying to make all the memories possible … Please have a blessed day!
        slave tom

LovingStrongFLR
        Participant

You are welcome. I hope there is peace, and in its own way, a joy, in the process.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.