Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads UK 66 Fit single attractive submissive man seeks his Mistress and Goddess

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Edward John
      Participant

Hi there and thanks for viewing my profile on here, and hope my words resonate with your desires too.
      I am based in south Devon in the west part of England (holiday country as it is near good beaches) in the UK, and seeking to find my Mistress and Goddess for our mutual symbiotic FLR for both our happiness and contentment.
      I am an experienced sensual submissive man and get pleasure from serving and giving pleasure in any form as demanded by my Owner and Mistress, as I love to Worship and Adore, as this gives me pleasure too.
      I am a multi-talented man and offer my services to my Lady to make her life complete, loved and cared for.
      I am happy to travel almost anywhere in the south of England to meet up for a meaningful chat and to assess the chemistry and mutual attraction.
      I believe in empowering all my women friends and seeking my true Owner based on the natural hierarchy between Domme and her sensual submissive compliant serving sub man.
      All messages will be answered in a polite and courteous manner
      Yours, most respectfully,
      Edward x
      edwardjohn643@gmail.com

• This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Edward John.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Edward John. Reason: Updated 050622
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Edward John.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Edward John.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Edward John. Reason: Update as at mid Dec 2022
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Edward John.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Edward John.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Edward John. Reason: to refresh my profile
      • This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Edward John.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.