Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 57 UK South Coast seeking Large Queen

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Peter
      Participant

I am working on building my own independent income. I am in Sussex. I’m 57 yrs, and will only find deep contentment in a FLR with a large built woman or BBW. We should talk about your expectations and my wants, and together we will click. My aphrodisiac is more about service to A woman.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello. I am interested.

JENinNW
      Participant

Hi from Canada. What good can you be to me way over there? LOL. I am a BBW, not very experienced in FLR’s but what I have done, I’ve loved and finally decided its time to dive in.

I just found this site. How are you liking it?

Cheers!

Peter
      Participant

Hi
      I’m in UK and was contacted by a lady from Nigeria. She turned out to be totally genuine, video calls everyday for 3 months. Therefore I can vouch for this site and thrilled to find it has genuine pple on it seeking flr
      Good luck!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.