Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Timaeus
      Participant

46/M/Kentucky. Not really expecting to find love here, because first and foremost, I’m a realist. I doubt anyone here lives near me, and even so, one needs more than just a common desire for FLR, and proximity, such as mutual interests and values.

At any rate, what I seek is a relationship where my woman leads me, and where I serve her. I’m not looking for humiliation, or pain, or to be cuckolded, or become a slave, or anything like that. On the contrary, I prefer mutual respect. There’s nothing wrong with that if that’s what others are into, but it isn’t for me, although I guess light kink on occasion would be OK, but it would be more for her than for me, if that’s what she wanted. To me, this isn’t about serving one’s partner, but rather it’s a fantasy. I want to submit completely to someone I love and who loves me, in a very real way, dealing with all of the mundane realities of life. That’s because I’m truly a romantic submissive man, even if I try to deny it or change it, which I have tried to do, many times over.

I don’t need a woman to dress in leather and whip me. I think women should wear whatever they feel comfortable wearing. If that’s leather, cool. If that’s jeans and a t-shirt, also cool. I want to please the one I love, not for her to cater to a fantasy. Also, I have very strong boundaries, and anyone who disrespects them by trying to “push my limits” will be removed from my life, permanently. This has happened before. I am absolutely not interested in anything where either party is disrespected in any way. In fact, it’s an absolute turn-off for me. I am also not a weak-willed man who is controlled by his penis. Please do not attempt to convert me into a BDSM slave, or cuckold. It will not work, and it will get you ignored. Also, I am 100% monogamous, and expect the same in return, and I have a career which I will not be giving up.

My desire, is to serve, worship and yes, obey, a woman in the ordinary, day-to-day, mundane aspects of life, putting her at the center of my attention and my life in all ways. It doesn’t just interest me, in fact, I NEED it very badly, and I also want to be loved and respected and valued by Her. Most of the time, I think the best course of action would to be to find a really intelligent woman whose values and interests are like my own, and then do my best to serve her, and nurture her into a leadership role so that she may tell me how best to serve. Also, I do not wish to shirk away from making decisions as I am quite capable… but rather I would make any decision my mate wishes me to make, and lighten any burdens she asks me to.

So my question is, are there women out there in the FLR world who also want this?

• This topic was modified 4 months, 4 weeks ago by Timaeus.
      • This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Timaeus.
      Plussize Queen
      Participant

Yes. Are you willing to do some long distance/traveling

Timaeus
      Participant

TBH… I can’t at this point. It’s not really a matter of willingness on my part.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Timaeus.
      Angel
      Participant

You seem exactly what I am looking for.

Sofia Russo
      Participant

Hi, please write me on this email to have a detailed email about what i seek and who I am. Please keep in touch. ” sr20030413@gmail.com ” Sofia

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.