Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads Mistress, 42, Alabama, seeking older male sub/slave Reply To: Mistress, 42, Alabama, seeking older male sub/slave

TotalSlave64
Participant

Mistress: I am that slave! I offer absolute submission and surrender. Absolute unquestioned obedience. Full time, live in, 24/7. I wish to be owned, controlled and possessed by you; every part of me in every way. I only wish to love and worship, serve and obey you. No limits because that is for Mistress to decide. I completely and firmly believe in the Superior Female above the inferior male. I want this to be total, so that I forget all else and only know being my Mistress slave (feminized if it pleases you). I want this to be so total that I am only capable of breathing indepently. All else, including the daily functions of eating and sleeping, toilet needs and sleeping, I would be not only not allowed but incapable of without my Mistress permission and in obedience to Her command. If this sounds good to you and you would accept your most unworthy and grateful slave, please reply. Thank you, Mistress.