Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Accident of circumstances. What do I do? Reply To: Accident of circumstances. What do I do?

Bill
Participant

Hi. I’m Bill
What I wrote was honest and true and accurate as I could make it.
I can testify that, first, it IS in fact possible to be so ensconced in the private world of family, and to be there so long after school is over that the socialization process becomes meaningless, and since nature abhors a vacuum, centering on self is selected for a foundation instead.
Second, after grappling with this directly for five years (I wasnt faced with this as a problem earlier in my life in Oregon, because employers knew I was different, and gave me jobs accordingly, which, changing location five years ago, I understood to be the equivalent of charity work by employers, and that many or most jobs require more than just work, which I have no use for whatsoever. I was thrown out of the Superdome for working one day, and quit thereafter (this happened because they wanted to control their employees, and have them stand in front of their assigned restrooms (Housekeeping) and do nothing if there was nothing to do in the restroom. I knew better than that, and understood what I heard through the grapevine to be just the nonsense of a supervisor, until one of the heads of Housekeeping actually confronted me about it, and left me with only one choice–to keep working, because I knew better. Which got me thrown out. This was December 2020.)
Anyway, the second thing I wanted to say was that, after another two and a half years, I accepted that what’s important is that if we throw our lot in with society, or go our own way, we either are going to abuse others or neglect them, so neither choice is viable–only integration of individual and collective functioning.
I was helped to leave home by Christians, who put me up for free for nine months until I could get a job and live on my own. Those around me spoke perfectly good english, but much of it was like white noise to time–i understand that this was because they were functioning in collective mode, rather than individual mode. The Christians tried to socialize me, but I was only repelled by the arbitrariness and artificiality of what they were doing. To this day, I dont go along with how they or anyone else in society employ “social skills” to create and develop relationships. I dont date for the same reason. Relationships are based on the ground beneath our feet, NOT on the basis of talk. That’s backwards, even though it’s necessary for those in society.
Does this make sense?