Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Accident of circumstances. What do I do? Reply To: Accident of circumstances. What do I do?

Bill
Participant

To be complete, I have to add that if I dont socialize in the common way because it’s arbitrary and artificial, and not grounded, that has massive ramifications in the pursuit of a job and a social life, both. Being in that position, I cant help feeling like I’m socially ostracized, and in general, it leaves me with a strong sense of vulnerability, and an inability to make decisions that matter. I’m basically asking to be adopted and have decisions made for me and to be kept safe, and that to me is with a strong and responsible woman who has a sense of authority. I also think that not being able to participate in the outside world means that I’m not able to be a full adult, which requires being immersed in the world of people. I come across as looking and sounding like everyone else, but it would be easy to see that I’m more dependent than independent. Can someone help me?