Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads READ BEFORE POSTING A PERSONAL AD Reply To: READ BEFORE POSTING A PERSONAL AD

Submessive01
Participant

I am a kind warm handsome muscular slim loving gentleman Looking for you, Rich independent Business woman where you want to be the head and boss of the relationship and enjoy providing your submissive man with food and room to increase your total dominance in the relationship and at the same time give me your submissive gentleman financial security in the relationship on your female terms for a Long-term fixed female relationship relationship FLR – 24/7 relationship
I want you to have full freedom to dominate and love me as your submissive man on your feminine terms, I am a forward person like you. who is not shy as a person. I want you as a woman to take total control of the relationship with compassion and love and dominance. I am ready to move to you in the USA after we meet each other in Sweden so we feel safe with each other’s love. karklnicklas@outlook.com