Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 66 attractive sub man based in south Devon in the UK Reply To: 66 attractive sub man based in south Devon in the UK

Edward John
Participant

Good to hear back from you m’Lady Rubenesque, and apologies that I am not taller, but I am very fit and toned and I think you will enjoy my temperament and caring nature. I based in sleepy old Buckfastleigh in south Devon, just off the A38 in between Exeter and Plymouth, and I know the A303 very well and use it from time to time. Andover is about 90 mins drive away, and of course, Salisbury is just down the road from there.
I work for myself as a creative gardener, and take on my challenging jobs, and its always fun to sort them out and get joy from seeing the finished job all done to the satisfaction of my demanding clients.
I am also a graphic designer, and so garden design was a natural progression for me.
I regard myself as a natural submissive man as I simply love to care and give pleasure in any way as demanded by my Mistress and Owner. I have no real restrictions, other than the normal SSC rules, and just enjoy all the exquisite pleasure both serving and Worshipping, and being subjected and trained by a superior Lady who knows exactly what She wants from her adoring compliant sub man.
For your info, my direct email address is : edwardjohn643@gmail.com and will be very happy to chat there too.
Yours, most respectfully,
Edward x x x