Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 25/MS Looking for a Gentle Femdom (Preferably Mommydom) FLR

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Evitua
      Participant

Hello everyone! I’m a shy, sub guy who loves when someone tells me what to do, while being gentle/caring. The mommydom type dynamic is really appealing and intimate to me. It doesn’t have to involve ageplay, especially since I’ve never done ageplay, but I’d like to call you mommy. 😄

I have tons of kinks, but my biggest ones are: praise, teasing, nippleplay, breastfeeding, breeding, watersports, feet (clean), collar/leash, facesitting, and being called good boy/pet!

My only limits are: scat, lots of blood, and lots of pain. Everything else, I’m willing to try!

I have no kids, and I’m willing to relocate, and, resources permitting, be a stay at home sub for you! I don’t mind an age gap, but I’d say 50 is starting to push it for me. That doesn’t mean no though! We’ll have to see.

I don’t want this to be too long, but I should also mention things I like to do. I like watching/listening to documentary style videos, playing games (especially FFXIV), reading, learning, music, coming up with ideas for stuff to build, and lots more.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.