Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 29, WA State – male seeking powerful woman

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

“For all of human history, powerful and successful men have used their status and resources to attract hot younger women for pleasure and as status symbols. Now that modern women are becoming more successful and independent, accumulating resources in their own rights, why should they not use their status to indulge the pleasures of the most exquisite male flesh that society has to offer? Why should a young man not take a powerful woman’s name in marriage, work to maintain her household, and remain faithful while allowing her freedom?”

Are you a woman who likes that quote? If so, we might be good match. I am a well-educated man who keeps in good shape, and my deepest yearning is to completely surrender to and serve a powerful woman. I want to explore (and push) all boundaries – to the depths of irreversible submission to female authority. I enjoy the psychology much more than any BDFSM and/or kink.

I work fully remote and am willing to relocate for the right woman. I can also work while traveling, if initial visits or a trial period is desired.

I like women of any age, but I am particularly attracted to mature professional women much older than me. πŸ˜‰

If you’re interested or would like to discuss, please send me an email below…or, better yet, send me a google chat message.

adonismanservantondisplay@gmail.com

I’m real; I promise. What do you have to lose? πŸ˜‰

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.