Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 30/Vegas – Looking for FLR

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I am a 30-year old straight man. I recently moved to Vegas from the UK. I have a professional job and my own place. I’m intelligent (my research is published at international conferences), good conversation and funny (if you like dark humor). I travel a lot and I love to play cards and snowboard.

I’m looking for a special lady who’s confident, assertive and wants to take charge of her life and her relationship. Perhaps you have specific career goals, personal goals or are want to travel a lot, knowing that your partner will always be supportive, helpful and devoted, and knowing that you’ll always have the freedom to do what you want, where and when you want, with whom you want.

I hope that chastity and cuckolding would be part of this. Chastity helps to strengthen my feelings of devotion and reminds both of us who’s in charge.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello are you still interested in a FLR?

Anonymous
      Inactive

First off, I’ll pinpoint the fact that age is just a conglomeration of numbers and is not a factor that dictates if or not. I should share a relationship with a person. I find you fascinating already. I am strictly dominant and do not believe in being paid for sessions I’ll hold. And that is because I am usually in a relationship somewhat intimate with whoever chooses to adore and worship me and is submissive. My kinks are pleasure inclined. I love face sitting, ass worship. cuckhold, but frankly, I am a huge fan of the chastity cage. What do you do for fun?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.