Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads 33 F4M -seeking a discreet FLR Mistress/Slave relationship

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

My power and confidence is unmatched because it is realities …”This is who I am ..:..I don’t role-play and I love to watch my slave squirt and cum for me …I’m seeking a long term discreet relationship with a special slave …

Award
      Participant

Location?

Slaveforgoddes
        Participant

Hi mistress i am slave and love too cum for you

sweetp
      Participant

Moves the conversation to Signal then asks for “one time tributes” to see if your serious.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yeah, there are a lot of BS profiles on here that seek to do just that sort of thing. What a disappointment.

Award
      Participant

Email please

Slaveforgoddes
      Participant

Slaafje meld zich op zijn knieën

jessicafurr69
      Participant

Mistress
      This slave bows,head down, tongue on floor.
      This is submissive sissy slave Jessica hall and would ask that the Mistress consider this slave for service in a TPE including all that this slave possesses. A slave cannot be encumbered by other things, only what the slave was born to do. Now that the slave is reduced and dependent on it’s Mistress, it can worry about only one thing in its life, and that is it’s Mistress, her desires and happiness.
      This slave has been enslaved before, never refers to itself in the first person, never argues, never refuses, always with a smile, doesn’t talk to other Mistresses, and can hot brand or tattoo to show ownership, or anything else the Mistress desires.
      Thank You Mistress

Spicersub
      Participant

I will obey tell me your command

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.