Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 35/Edmonton, AB – Looking for FLR

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      msubedm
      Participant

Curious male with an interest in exploring an FLR with a woman who shares similar interests. Please free to message if you’re open to chatting further.

Nery25
      Participant

Hey – I am another Edmonton male – how is your search going?

N

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi saw this ads and decided to comment on the post, You can go through my profile and if interested, then write me back as soon as possible because i think we want the same thing in the FLR.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear how are you? I’m Adeline by name a female. I like your profile and will like to know you more, please contact me through my email for us for more details about me ,and there is something very important to me i will like to tell you through email not here . please email me now to this below . adelihadja@gmail.com

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

msubedm
      Participant

Bump*

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.