Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads 37- YYC – Canada – cannot relocate – BBW

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      NerdyPrincess
      Participant

About me: Intelligent, hardworking, beautiful and plus sized woman. Amicably divorced, no children. Great career, city girl, who loves to travel. Lifestyle for 15+ years. I cannot relocate at this time & am childfree by choice.

What I’m looking for (read in full): An intelligent and independent, mentally stable, service orientated submissive. I am attracted to older men. I will not date younger than myself (unless you’re bringing a whole lot of maturity to the table). I enjoy confident, witty, and emotionally intelligent men.

I am more interested in power exchange than I am catering to your fetish wish list. I am hoping to find a FLR with emphasis on the R. I’m very experienced – connection is more important than any other factor.

You must be: financially self sufficient or easily employable, a person who acts with integrity, single and untethered. Knowledgeable about the kink world. I’ve got a soft spot for geeks, dad bods, and gentlemen. I am not attracted to gym rats, smokers, or ignorance.

Personal relationship: I am not interested in a slave mindset. I want someone who knows they have value and enjoys submission. I want someone who treats me exceptionally well, open to a cuckold relationship, and is committed to their FLR/kink at the center of their relationship.

Respectful messages welcome.

sparkyflr
      Participant

What’s the nerdiest show you watch?

Docbra
      Participant

Hello and good afternoon.
      Very interesting profile.
      I am single, was never married, no kids, professional from the medical field, living in Toronto, 55, extremely submissive and looking for a meaningful relationship.
      Would you like to chat sometime??

Hello Ma’am,

Are you still looking for a submissive man to serve and worship you in a loving, long-term FLR?

I am. If you’re interested, please write back to me here, or at x127n812m@yahoo.com. I’m a loving, very smart, good, honest, funny, decent, committed, trustworthy, submissive hoping for a goddess who will own and collar me as her property.

Thank you,
      David

Nery25
      Participant

Good morning- how are you?
      Are you still looking?
      If so, I an older, white submissive male who is seeking a flr for direction and intimacy.
      If you are still looking please reach out to me.
      Nery 25 at hot mail dot com.

Neil

SissySlave
      Participant

Hello Mistress mcsl3(eta)o u t l o o k. c o m

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.