Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 70, Denver, CO, very submissive male looking!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      John4FLR
      Participant

i am a Mature, Good looking Guy who is humble, obedient and very very submissive. i have been submissive to Women since puberty and am actively looking for a permanent Female Led Relationship, Total Power exchange with a Mature, strict, controlling, caring and NATURALLY dominant Woman with whom i can serve at Her feet in total surrender. i am at retirement age and looking to be placed in permanent, inescapable servitude! i will be your obedient boi, male wife, devoted servant.

I was not born to be free—I was born to adore and obey.
      C.S. Lewis

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by John4FLR.
      Queen
      Participant

Permanent inescapable servitude. How delicious.

With me you’ll do all the household chores to my specifications. If we have plans, I’ll help you out. Chores will be done daily and on schedule.

When relaxing you’ll either be rubbing my feet or back while I read a book. You’ll fetch my water when asked without hesitation.

Yes Ma’am or No Ma’am is how you’ll answer a question. No long explanation is needed. If I want more information from you I’ll simply ask you.

I do not cook so that is up to you also. When I enter the house, you’ll bow take off my shoes and kiss my feet.

CFNM is most important. It keeps the mindset of this relationship always in the forefront. Besides, if I want or need to paddle your bottom I’ll just have you bend over and present your bottom to me.

This will be a normal relationship but with a twist and a total power exchange. I’ll be in charge of you. Say that over and iver again in your mind.

Respond as quickly as possible.

Your Very Dominate Queen

Claudia
        Participant

Welcome

My name is Claudia Harris and I am 30 years old. I’m so happy to be with you. How are you? I am very interested in your profile, I love friendship and significant communication and I want a serious relationship. I look forward to your message so that we can learn more from each other. This is my address and and -mail (claudiaharris872@gmail.com)

The best reds
        Claudia Harris

John4FLR
      Participant

Thank You my Queen for responding to my humble post. i have been very submissive to Women all my life and am looking for a naturally Dominant Lady to serve without question!!

i await Your Command!

my email is totalsubmission2her@yahoo.com if it pleases You to use it!

j

Gem
      Participant

Let’s give it a trial.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.