Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads 41 Female/ Northern MIchigan

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Mona Goldhardt
      Participant

Seeking flr. I enjoy good conversation and being pampered. Yes, I am a 100% real woman. If you want to find out more, contact me.

QueensKnight
      Participant

I can’t believe no one has replied to you. I am honored to be the first. How may I serve you Ma’am?

Mona Goldhardt
      Participant

I have gotten a few emails in response. It does make me smile when someone offers to serve me though. Thank you.

Trikky
      Participant

Hello I’m new here from traverse city mi looking for something serious.

Jimmy
      Participant

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to share with you something that I find fascinating and empowering – Female Led Relationships (FLR). FLR is a dynamic where the woman takes a lead role in the relationship, fostering communication, respect, and mutual growth.

In an FLR, the focus is on mutual understanding, support, and empowerment, creating a unique bond built on trust and collaboration. It’s about embracing each other’s strengths and building a partnership based on equality and respect.

I believe that FLR offers a different perspective on relationships, one that celebrates the qualities and leadership of women in a positive and empowering way. If you’re curious to learn more or have any questions, I’d be happy to share more about this concept with you.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message. I look forward to discussing FLR further with you, should you be interested

Please contact me
      Moonlightstargill@gmail.com
      Jimmy

Jimmy
      Participant

Sorry about miscommunication
      I want to show the reason I’m attracted to a female lead relationship.
      I want to become a better person accomplish goals together.

am eager to explore a connection filled with passion and mutual pleasure, where our desires align and create moments of deep satisfaction. Let’s embark on a journey of discovery, where we can share in each other’s pleasure and create an environment of trust and respect. I am open to understanding your needs and desires, and I look forward to learning how to bring you joy and fulfillment. Let’s communicate openly and respectfully to ensure that our connection is built on mutual understanding and

toby
      Participant

We live close to each other. very well trained strong in shape sub seeking a FLR. I was in a 20 year FLR with my beautiful wife who died from cancer a couple years ago. I am ready to serve again. Thanks

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.