Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 42/SW England, UK, willing to relocate

Tagged: 

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi, I’m James, I’m 42, I’m told I’m cute and look in my late 30s (maybe in dim light??). I’m hopeless at tech, the site won’t let me download my picture for my profile, so I’m sorry it’s not visible. I have contacted tech and via the forum to try to resolve this. I’m a polite, respectful Englishman. I’m very new to this, I have never interacted with a lady in an FLR capacity, but I’ve read some of the things on here, and I want someone to lead/dominate me like this. I know I have a lot to learn, so I’d love to start with a chat. Please don’t contact me if you are a scammer; it’s a waste of your time, I’m never going to send you money over the internet. If you are real, then I am looking forward to hearing from you. With kind regards, James.

Sarasexy
      Participant

Hi…..how are you doing today?
      I saw your post and I find it fascinating also interesting.
      Will be delighted if we can have a conversation off work, because I am kinda interested…..Ty

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.