Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      LovelyLady
      Participant

Only single gentlemen may contact Me.

I am a single Woman of integrity, interested in establishing a healthy, committed FLR/marriage based on mutual respect, shared values and congruent goals, with a service-oriented, dedicated, single gentleman of integrity. I may consider relocation.

Politely, fully describe yourself. Do not send Me a message merely stating, for example, “Hi.”

• This topic was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by LovelyLady.
      ashley71
      Participant

Good morning potential Mistress,

subhub30
        Participant

daniel here – 30m in oregon – perhaps too young for u – if not, i should be most pleased to be considered
        your Knight – i can be quite like Galahad – level 3 suits me well – would scolding, corporal punishment,
        cornertime be employed as need be? i await your response with the keenest anticipation –
        e-maul: boydaniel@mail.com – thank you kindly!

Good morning Ms Ashley.
      I’m a gentleman that lives in Long Island New York.
      I’m a deeply inspired flr gentleman lifestylist seeking a potential mate
      I’m honest I’m real I’m true FLR and willing to travel for a potential future relationship with someone who’s honest and knows what they want
      Able to relocate but not for another three or four years I have teenage kids
      If you would be interested in speaking with me by e-mail is SwmseekingFLR@gmail.com
      Have a lovely day

subjasoncuck
      Participant

Hello LovelyLady.

adventureseeker
      Participant

Good afternoon,
      I’m a gentleman and submissive currently residing in Atlanta. I love to serve and provide my Domme/Queen with her desires. I would be willing to relocate, but to first see if LDR works out first. I am an open and flexible sub willing to serve a Strong, Dominant Female.
      Let’s start some dialog. adventureseeker584@yahoo.com is my email address.

Tallquietone
      Participant

Hi Lovely,I’m christopher and new to aboutflr.com. and thought i’d reply to Your post. I’ m also very health conscious,fitness oriented and seeking a loving ,committed FLR. My direct email is dnae6b@aol.com.awaiting,c

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.