Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 47 male in northern California near Oregon seeking FLR

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Subdued
      Participant

I live in Northern California. I aum willing to relocate. I am actually planning on moving this summer, possibly as early as June, but have no set destination.

I will be 48 years old at the end of June.

I have always been attracted to and naturally submissive to dominant women, and I have been very intrigued by the idea of a female led relationship from the moment I first heard of the dynamic a few years ago. Even before that the idea was forming nebulously in mind through my own experience when I started to realize that I would feel more comfortable, and more natural assuming a submissive role in a relationship with a woman who felt more comfortable in in the role as head of the relationship, and in charge.

Prior to that I was of the mind that neither myself, not my female counterpart in any given relationship should be the dominant figure head, but that each should be equal.i still hold to the idea that all people are equals, but I now firmly believe that even that being the case that the the most high functioning relationship that I could be a part of would be one in which the woman is prioritized, and it should be in her power to give structure to, and be in the control of all the competency and authority of a dominant woman. I had not quite labeled the nebulous conceptualization of the arrangement and dynamics of the relationship slas being a D/s relationship, but in structure that is how I began to envision the right situation for me.

In the begining of my search, after hearing about FLRs there was not much of an online meeting venue, and so my efforts through what I found on line faded.

Meeting women through conventional means, and online dating venues has not proved to be a viable route for me. It has been my sad discovery that although many of the women in our society are begining to awaken, like myself they are still wound up in contradiction due to social conditioning and social norms, and the expectations for a relationship still seems to be leaning towards conventionalism, or simply casual dating.

Searching for a female relationship partner through less conventional venues led me to fetish sites where in I was able to locate Dommes, yet the relationships were centered around a sexual ritualism, and a dependent network and scene.

I don’t mean to sound prudish, in fact the sexual aspects associated with FLR and male submission to female dominance, and those dynamics do in fact seem very appealing and intriguing, as well as more natural and fullfilling, but my desire for a relationship with a female led hierarchal structure as its heart and soul has less to do with sex as it does to do with being in a working, healthy relationship with the object of my affection and adoration that is nontoxic, lasting, and that allows me to love and express my love in ways that are healthy and fullfilling, and that allow the woman to be herself, in her power and to be her true self.

My realizations in my life have led me to understand that I need to be under a woman’s control, I do not even want to be in charge of my own life. I need some one to provide structure to my life, to lay out certain protocols for me to follow, and what ammounts to growth parameters in my life.

I am mostly attracted to the idea of being under the authority of a woman in all aspects of my day to day life, and in my home more. I feel I would benefit more, and that the arrangement would be more natural, not where both roles are as equal in authority, but more so similar to the traditional male dominated relationships, but with the roles reversed as such so that I was the submissive to the woman who was head of the household and in charge of managing all things myself included.

I sincerely seek and pray to be to find liberation through female guidance in my day to day life, and see that as salvation from myself.

I feel that I have come along way in my journey of self realization and growth, but to truly evolve more I need to submit my will, love, devotion and entire being to a dominant woman who will accept that from me and who will put her will in me.i never feel more like my true, and authentic self than when I am following through with service to meet the wishes of a woman, and do not feel greater pleasure, satisfaction or fulfillment than when that woman is pleased with the efforts and product of my completing the task or request that a woman has assigned to me. I do not and have never felt right, or validation from dominating a woman, or by trying to be in control in daily life and mundane affairs, or in the bedroom. In both scenarios I have always felt more compelled to give control to the woman.

If any women reading would like to chat to see if we click I would love to hear from you. You can email me at:

sclerotia227@gmail.com

Thank you for reading 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive

I have a burning desire to explore vigorously with a sub or two however the case may be I want to build a dynamic relationship with proposed Slave/ submissive that it’s almost like a marriage. I have no preference just be independent and loyal to a fault

I am hoping to read back from you

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear how are you? I’m Adeline by name a female. I like your profile and will like to know you more, please contact me through my email for us for more details about me ,and there is something very important to me i will like to tell you through email not here . please email me now to this below . adelihadja@gmail.com

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.