Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads 48/YVR Mommy Dom ISO FLR

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Laurelle
      Participant

Married poly/ethically non-monogamous and abides by the rule that with mutual consent anything’s possible; champagne formal in the front ethical slut in the bedroom.

The ability to ride you like a bicycle seat bodes well for the both of us. I need some way to get my exercise. Manners are key: If you leave the seat up, you will be punished for real.

I like a smirk, and a smart ass. Playful brats to the front. Hard flirts, eye-fucking, and people watching turn me on. Enthusiastic consent makes my lip quiver, and my knees weak. My orgasms are not optional. Yours may be non-existent. 🔐

Be under 50, employed, healthy mentally and physically, have recent photos to be verified and vetted. If you are not local to YVR at least have the ability to travel.

adventureseeker
      Participant

Good morning…where is YVR? Ability to travel unequivocally with that bio! I’m your boy!

adventureseeker
      Participant

Hopefully, you like the smirk… 🙂

bailor
      Participant

Vancouver, Canada I think. Too bad; I’m too old.

Ronjhon
      Participant

I am seeking a serious person who is willing to practice FLR. Who might be very different in terms of race and location but very high on intellect, commitment, and seriousness toward 100% FLR.

We need to know each other, explore and have to be sure about vai communication. I am ready if you are so please feel free to catch me on WhatsApp/ Line/ Telegram.

Wherever you might be it is not difficult to reach you in person.

(+1) 239 205 3054, (+91) 970 421 4459, (+93) 783707036

Kind regards,

Steph
      Participant

Dear Madam

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the letters YVR in your post. I am a local sissy sub who lives near Lougheed Mall so I am very centrally located.

I’m a lifelong submissive and identify mostly as a Sissy Maid. I love domestic duties especially cooking and cleaning as well as providing personal services and spoiling and pampering. I especially enjoy giving massages, manicures and pedicures.

I am professionally employed, well trained from my past experienes but on the other hand there is a side to me that requires a firm hand especially with a new Domme.

I look forward to hearing from you.

MAid Stephanie

Handsome gentleman
      Participant

Hello,
      Sounds hot! 49 very handsome tall white educated smart fun easy 2 b w willing to travel doing it for the experience. sure he’s a lucky man! regards

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.