• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      sparkyflr
      Participant

My name is Simon. Im 49 and come from south west of England. I have lived in the States for 7 years and recently became an American citizen.

I have had an interest in Dominant women even before I knew what it was. Years later I knew it as Femdom and now refined into a loving FLR. My submission style is based on the principal of serving the Dominant and her being my only desire. Serving and satisfying you should be all the fetish I need.

I think a loving Female Led Relationship is the best fit, because the person that chooses me will see my submission as a strength and not a weakness.

I do have a list of things I’m willing to try to please you, but once I find you my list will be replaced with your name. You will become my only kinky fetish desire. My limits will be stretched to accommodate your needs. You would be my Goddess.

If you’d like to know more feel free to contact me here or on Google chat under sparkyflr

• This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by sparkyflr.
      • This topic was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by sparkyflr.
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello. Are you still looking for a FLR?

sparkyflr
      Participant

Hopefully some day yes.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.