Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads 49yr/Australia (Tasmania) Lifestyle Dominant Female.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

I am a lifestyle dominant who enjoys bdsm so I seek a kinky male or someone open minded enough to want to experiment.

I would love to find a submissive local (or someone willing to eventually relocate), non smoking man who is SINGLE and confident in his life but who desires to submit to me within a long term loving FLR. A man who believes like me that you can have a vanilla relationship with a complimentary D/s one intertwined to create a fun exciting life together. A man who is comfortable for me to have the final say in all aspects of our lives. In saying this, I’m not a micromanager but will change what I am not happy with and will train you to be my perfect partner. I will provide guidance, understanding and affection and truely enjoy watching how my love and support moulds you into the submissive man you’ve always wanted to be.

I am only interested in non smoking submissive men who take care of themselves emotionally, mentally and physically. I do prefer to meet someone around my age and preferably child, drama and baggage free like myself. I am attracted to deep voices, broad shoulders and dark eyes but there is nothing more appealing to me than a man who feels that he was born to serve a woman. I do have a soft spot for sweet, shy men who would flourish under my love and guidance.

I am a calm, relaxed, fun woman who enjoys my life and would love to find a partner to enjoy it with. I am a considerate, self aware and honest person and my relationship will never go the distance if my partner doesn’t possess the same qualities.

I am definitely an outdoors person…..hiking, camping, short weekends away or long overseas trips. I enjoy it all as I love to explore places I’ve never been. I enjoy the simply things in life so sitting around a camp fire or having a picnic is much more appealing to me than eating at a expensive restaurant. I’m a down to earth hippy chick who doesn’t own any make up. I love to laugh and am able to see the positive in most happenings.

I love laughter, the planet, trees, fresh food, touching the person I love, being active, being imaginative, dogs, genuine people, thoughtfulness and walking my own path.

I wish you well on your journey and if you feel we might be a match, please do get in touch.

MR x

Just Derek
      Participant

Hello,

I am very interested in the FLR lifestyle. I am ostensibly a manly man, however, for some quirk of nature, I am longing to be in a loving FLR. Can we please talk?

Submissively yours,

Derek.

Hey Derek

Where are you located?
      Do you have young children?
      Do you smoke?

Thanks,
      MR x

Just Derek
      Participant

Apologies, sincere apologies, however, I am experiencing a problem with receiving messages. Can we please talk on here for now?

Where are you located?
      Do you have young children?
      Do you smoke?

Spicersub
      Participant

Help me find a purpose

Lookingformyone
      Participant

A loving long term FLR is what I need!! But let me be honest, I do smoke cigarettes and willing to quit for my queen. I have no children and don’t plan on having any for now. I love love love hiking and chill vibes over a Friday club night.
      I’m from India but willing to relocate if we click well and break the ice till it’s 4 am and we’re still talking 🙂

NCMan
      Participant

This profile and ad are very well written. It has been my experience that most people on here are fakes, so I can tell from your writing you are not. Basically I am just writing to say thanks for giving someone on the other side of the world hope. I am sure you will find your partner soon enough since you are very detailed in what you like and what to expect. Very nice job in putting it out there for a potential partner!

stefan99999
      Participant

Good afternoon Miss Rain.

Great writing and many words that resonate to me. In Melb but relocating to Tasmania is not an issue for the right situation as I work from home.
      Please let me know if you;d like to chat.
      Thank you again.
      Best regards,
      Stefan

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.