Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads 49yr/Australia (Tasmania) Lifestyle Dominant Female.

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

I am a lifestyle dominant who enjoys bdsm so I seek a kinky male or someone open minded enough to want to experiment.

I would love to find a submissive local (or someone willing to eventually relocate), non smoking man who is SINGLE and confident in his life but who desires to submit to me within a long term loving FLR. A man who believes like me that you can have a vanilla relationship with a complimentary D/s one intertwined to create a fun exciting life together. A man who is comfortable for me to have the final say in all aspects of our lives. In saying this, I’m not a micromanager but will change what I am not happy with and will train you to be my perfect partner. I will provide guidance, understanding and affection and truely enjoy watching how my love and support moulds you into the submissive man you’ve always wanted to be.

I am only interested in non smoking submissive men who take care of themselves emotionally, mentally and physically. I do prefer to meet someone around my age and preferably child, drama and baggage free like myself. I am attracted to deep voices, broad shoulders and dark eyes but there is nothing more appealing to me than a man who feels that he was born to serve a woman. I do have a soft spot for sweet, shy men who would flourish under my love and guidance.

I am a calm, relaxed, fun woman who enjoys my life and would love to find a partner to enjoy it with. I am a considerate, self aware and honest person and my relationship will never go the distance if my partner doesn’t possess the same qualities.

I am definitely an outdoors person…..hiking, camping, short weekends away or long overseas trips. I enjoy it all as I love to explore places I’ve never been. I enjoy the simply things in life so sitting around a camp fire or having a picnic is much more appealing to me than eating at a expensive restaurant. I’m a down to earth hippy chick who doesn’t own any make up. I love to laugh and am able to see the positive in most happenings.

I love laughter, the planet, trees, fresh food, touching the person I love, being active, being imaginative, dogs, genuine people, thoughtfulness and walking my own path.

I wish you well on your journey and if you feel we might be a match, please do get in touch.

MR x

Cindy O’ROURKE
      Participant

Hello,

I am very interested in the FLR lifestyle. I am ostensibly a manly man, however, for some quirk of nature, I am longing to be in a loving FLR. Can we please talk?

Submissively yours,

Derek.

Hey Derek

Where are you located?
      Do you have young children?
      Do you smoke?

Thanks,
      MR x

Cindy O’ROURKE
      Participant

Apologies, sincere apologies, however, I am experiencing a problem with receiving messages. Can we please talk on here for now?

Where are you located?
      Do you have young children?
      Do you smoke?

Spicersub
      Participant

Help me find a purpose

Lookingformyone
      Participant

A loving long term FLR is what I need!! But let me be honest, I do smoke cigarettes and willing to quit for my queen. I have no children and don’t plan on having any for now. I love love love hiking and chill vibes over a Friday club night.
      I’m from India but willing to relocate if we click well and break the ice till it’s 4 am and we’re still talking 🙂

NCMan
      Participant

This profile and ad are very well written. It has been my experience that most people on here are fakes, so I can tell from your writing you are not. Basically I am just writing to say thanks for giving someone on the other side of the world hope. I am sure you will find your partner soon enough since you are very detailed in what you like and what to expect. Very nice job in putting it out there for a potential partner!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.