Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 50 Male NYC area submissive cuckold seeks FLR or Dom Couple to Serve

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I am a completely unattached and childless submissive male. I am seeking a long term Female Led Relationship.

I am refined, successful, well educated, very submissive and willing to please you in every way. I am willing to relocate to a more convenient location to achieve a happy and stable relationship. I accept your bf, others staying over, your non monogamy, being cuckolded and why bigger men are satisfying.

I have my own hobbies and personal interests and do not consider myself sheepish or weak. Instead, I consider myself in one sense a man of honor and a strong submissive who is proud of his dominant female love, and loving enough to giving up all control.

I am not married and haven’t children, and would enjoy devoting myself to a woman I love and live for, while retaining outside interests, hobbies, and ideas.

Im healthy and D&D free, a non smoker, swimming and working out frequently, eating right and always trying to look my best. What’s missing and needed most is the company of an intelligent and creative dominant women, who enjoys traveling, exploring the arts, nightlife, and quiet times with me at her feet.

Simone
      Participant
      MissWisdomme
      Participant

If you are still seeking please send me a private message….

bornthisway
      Participant

I am an attractive, accomplished childfree domme interested in talking to you and seeing photos

Anonymous
      Inactive

ISO FLR in/around Manhattan and/or Palm Beach

I’m well aware I’m screaming into the void with this disclaimer, but I am not a pro domme. Only interested in those in/around Manhattan and/or Palm Beach. I have no time or desire for a vanilla relationship. I give great girlfriend, just not the usual variety. Successful mature submissive men who play a dominant role day to day are my preference. A submissive’s obsession, adoration and loyalty is the only basis that I feel comfortable being free enough to express just how selfish my fantasies are. As for “real” life, my happiness should still come first as it makes us both happy. I realize that’s also selfish. You should know I don’t really care. It’s as brutal a yield sign as I can convey and going forward, I’m going to be brutally honest about what I am as not doing so serves no one, least of all myself. I’m incredibly loving towards my submissive, but if I were capable/interested in the usual forms of reciprocity, I wouldn’t be here. I’m beautiful, intelligent, etc. That describes a large percentage of women in Manhattan. It’s not so remarkable and while it is obviously its own social currency, when you’re not a vanilla woman, it is counter intuitive. I’m not interested in a normal conversation over a cocktail about where I grew up or my favorite color. I’m not worried if you’ll like me. I’m typically staring past your face thinking is he submissive enough to kiss my feet in his suit after he’s had an incredibly stressful day that I don’t care to hear about apart from how it serves me? I can buy my own drinks without the hassle of hearing someone feed me every social norm we’ve decided is appropriate on a date.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I m looking for FLR or tpe

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.