Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 50/Michigan (northern) seeks a loving, real world FLR

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      5GreatLakes1
      Participant

Hi. I am kind, supportive, playful, educated, submissive man seeking a FLR with open communication and respect for both parties. I need someone who is family oriented (I have a young child), and interested in having an FLR that fits into the emotional dynamics of a real relationship. I am 5’6″, athletic and fit. I love outdoor recreation, nature, breweries, board sports (surf/SUP), cooking, closeness, and affection. I love and need kink but more than anything I want to have a loving relationship where my subservience to my partner becomes natural and fluid and integrates smoothly into our daily lives. I am level 2 or 3 guy. Level 4 is great for play time, but I don’t see it as meeting both parties human needs over time in a dedicated relationship. I have a stable income and my financial future is secure. I cannot relocate due to family obligations, but northern Michigan is a beautiful place to live.

Sofia Russo
      Participant

Hi, please write me on this email to have a detailed email about what i seek and who I am. Please keep in touch. ” sr20030413@gmail.com ” Sofia

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.