Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 53 / CT Need Direction

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      YourMan
      Participant

I was married for 30 years and have been divorced for a few years. My marriage could be descibed as an FLR but I dont think the term even existed back then. I left my marriage because I believed I was no longer getting anything from the relationship. I was doing all of the housework and making all of the income and although I remained faithful to my ex , I was expected to just accept that she had other relationships. The spankings were no longer exciting for me they just hurt.

Since being divorced I am finding that i am unable to function in a “normal” relationship. My ex has moved on and the women I have dated are not interested in taking control. I am not interested in BDSM or being dressed like a woman. I do not want to be humiliated. I want to serve a woman who wants to be served.

Xingirl
      Participant

Grand rising! Do you have any photos?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.