Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads 54/Columbia MO Cinderella seeks Prince for FLR

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Alice
      Participant

I’m not sure what to write here. I’ve been interested in domestic discipline for many, many years. That morphed into FLR. It’s not something I have ever specifically sought, but find it is a need and it seems to work best. I’m very easy going and enjoy pleasing as well as being pleased. I’m a professional woman and do tend to like to take charge. I’m comfortable with responsibility. I want my FLR to be full of passion and romance.

Please let me know if that scenario might fit what you are seeking as well. We can go from there….

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Alice.
      adventureseeker
      Participant

Good morning, I believe I am fit for what you seek…would like to engage more and explore the possibilities!

Alice
        Participant

Hello. You believe you fit being my Prince? Do tell.

adventureseeker
      Participant

Thanks for your reply. I am a lifestyle sub who has experience serving a Dommme attorney for 1.5 years. Everything from domestic servitude, sexual server, cook, ran errands, kept her house and affairs in order and was at her beck and call for her sexual proclivities. I am real and look at Females as the superior race who have much better skills then men in many aspects of life. If you are looking for a FLR and a male sub to serve you, make life better for you and provide his time and energy devoted to you, then please let’s continue our conversation.

Alice
      Participant

While I do appreciate a submissive male, I am interested in who a man is, not what they are willing to do for me. I can take submissiveness and mold it into what I desire, I cannot make you a man that I love, respect and admire. I’m a different kind of woman, I desire a partner (granted, a submissive one), not a slave. I’m also a sapiosexual, I need intellectual stimulation. I need to be challenged.

Slick6597
      Participant

Mistress Alice
      Would you be interested in talking about what you are looking for. I’m a 57 year old man. Looking for a flr.

Alice
      Participant

Yes, please reply directly instead of in a post.

SeekingAlphaF
      Participant

Hi Alice,

Happy Friday! I enjoyed your profile as well as the comments in your post. I noted your desire to find a partner you can respect. I also feel the same way regarding the importance that I respect my partner on multiple levels; for her intellect, core values, life success, decision making, etc. I’m glad to hear that you want to respect your submissive partner for the value he brings to the relationship.

FYI…I recently moved to FL from the Kansas City area.

I hope to hear from you!

Dave

sparkyflr
      Participant

I find it interesting how you describe it as morphing into the lifestyle. I think a few have been interested in the lifestyle from a DS or BDSM side of it, but FLR seams to be a more practical approach to the lifestyle and should appeal to many.

NeedDiscipline
      Participant

I would never, ever sign up for a websight like this one, however, your discription of a relationship was so compeling i had to so I could write you. Please reach out so we can talk. I gaurantee that you will not be sorry.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.