Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 59Yr Experience Sub Man seeking Domme in Spain

Tagged: , ,

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Sub4U
      Participant

I have an experience of ten years as a submissive. I miss the sense of belonging to a Lady.

I am higly educated, well traveled person, Living in Spain now, I have lived for 15 years in the U.S..

I am a widower with no children.

I am looking for a relationship, if possible LTR. I am looking for a dominant lady who knows how to display her feminine power. And don’t be afraid to hurt. The limits can be agreed.

I conceive a relationship of dominance submission as the most intimate relationship between a man and a woman.

A man like me, is not complete if he does not belong to a sophisticated and dominant Lady.

I don’t like to top fron te bottom. I love to earn the praise and punishment of a demanding Mistress, in such moments I am so alive, that I can satisfy any need, desire and whim.

I am fascinated by verbal communication, I like that my Mistress talks to me, imposes her wishes on me, no matter how humiliating they are.

I have a weakness for erotic domination. To think how I am going to be subdued and please my Mistress. I like to please and give pleasure to my Mistress. For me it is more exciting than my own pleasure.

Lastly, tell him that I love imagination, to raise the barriers and experience new things.

Kiss on your feet

• This topic was modified 10 months ago by Sub4U. Reason: typos
      Sub4U
      Participant

Higly educated man, well traveled, Living in Spain now, I have lived for 15 years in the U.S..

I am a widower with no children.

I am looking for a relationship, if possible LTR. I am looking for a dominant lady who knows how to display her feminine power. And don’t be afraid to hurt. The limits can be agreed.

I conceive a relationship of dominance submission as the most intimate relationship between a man and a woman.

A man like me, is not complete if he does not belong to a sophisticated and dominant Lady.

I don’t like to top fron te bottom. I love to earn the praise and punishment of a demanding Mistress, in such moments I am so alive, that I can satisfy any need, desire and whim.

I am fascinated by verbal communication, I like that my Mistress talks to me, imposes her wishes on me, no matter how humiliating they are.

I have a weakness for erotic domination. To think how I am going to be subdued and please my Mistress. I like to please and give pleasure to my Mistress. For me it is more exciting than my own pleasure.

European resident Ladies only Pls

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear how are you? I’m Adeline by name a female. I like your profile and will like to know you more, please contact me through my email for us for more details about me ,and there is something very important to me i will like to tell you through email not here . please email me now to this below . adelihadja@gmail.com

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.