Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 73/Vancouver Canada Seeking a Dominant Woman to serve.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Shysub
      Participant

Retired submissive man would like to meet a Woman who enjoys being in control in a relationship. I enjoy being subservient to a Woman; serving, obeying, and worshipping her. I am available to run errands, do chores such as hand washing your bras and panties, assist you shopping by carrying your purse and packages or do whatever else you desire. Qualities that I am looking for are being strict, assertive, authoritative and having a naturally Dominant personality.

I am a single non-smoking retired fit man who lives a healthy life style. My personality is somewhat shy and reserved. I am well read and well traveled individual with whom you can have intelligent conversations with. As well as travel I enjoy dining, walking and bike riding.

I am fully vaccinated including a booster injection.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Shysub.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Shysub.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Shysub. Reason: Updated age
      Shysub
      Participant

Bumped up. I have updated my age. Still looking for someone to serve.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.