Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 72/Seattle – new sub seeking leader for training

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Barney
      Participant

I’ve been very interested in FLR for years, but was in a relationship where that wasn’t doable. I’m single now and someone recently introduced me to a submissive side of me, and I’m hoping a gentle and wise leader would take me on and help me explore this newly-discovered submissive side, and help me learn to be successful in an FLR. I’ve been successful in large business, I’m articulate, thoughtful and funny, I enjoy helping and pleasing others, and if I met the right leader, I believe I could add a lot to her life, and in doing so, to mine.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I love what you’ve written here and completely understand exactly what you need as a submissive man and to be in a FLR, I will gladly teach you and make you understand how to build a very good relationship in the BDSM and FLR, Which you will love so much, Kindly write me back if interested.

Goddesskatherine
      Participant

I’m Mistress katherine by name, 35 years old, I’m looking for a good, honest, truthful, obedient and understanding slave to own and collar 24/7 in the Bdsm lifestyle again,write me on Google chat if you are interested..

goddesspan5635@gmail.com

Lady Elena
      Participant

Go through my profile. I have a dominant, kinky, sensual personality that I am ready to explore. Hoping to find an open-minded, relationship oriented person. Distance might be the only hindrance as I am in Nashville TN and can host.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear how are you? I’m Adeline by name a female. I like your profile and will like to know you more, please contact me through my email for us for more details about me ,and there is something very important to me i will like to tell you through email not here . please email me now to this below . adelihadja@gmail.com

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.