Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 81/NYC seeking domestic/caregiver age-appropriate lifestyle FLR

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      –seniorboy
      Participant

Most Women on this and other sites who understand FLR principles are really too young to form a lifestyle attachment with someone my age. But perhaps such a Woman here knows of an older Woman, a relative or not, who could really benefit from some domestic help and care? In the public-transport tri-state area? In return for strict guidance? I am willing to be quite patient while this older Woman learns the many benefits of a FLR and and how to conduct and administer one, hopefully leading to Level 3-ish. If any possibilities please do write. Thank You!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,
      My name is Jennifer, 39 years old and single. I live in Atlanta Georgia, USA alone with my dog, and am also a painter. It will be of great thing to continue this conversation.
      Kisses
      Jennifer.

–seniorboy
      Participant

Hello, Jennifer, and many thanks for your reply to my post. I would indeed like very much to continue this conversation. Perhaps you could private-message me here? I’m located in Brooklyn, NY.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear how are you? I’m Adeline by name a female. I like your profile and will like to know you more, please contact me through my email for us for more details about me ,and there is something very important to me i will like to tell you through email not here . please email me now to this below . adelihadja@gmail.com

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.