Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads Arabian Domme seeking subs for FLR lifestyle

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      AmsDom
      Participant

Experienced 30s very Dominant Arabian lady, wishing to meet serious candidates to be in a full time Female Led Relationship with me.

Age not an issue, willingness to submit to me is. Open to most things and I expect you to go as far as you can in obeying and pleasing me.

In return I offer care, secure environment, knowledge of the scene and a safe place for you to enjoy your submission under a FEMALE.

Based in London UK

• This topic was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by AmsDom.
      • This topic was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by AmsDom.
      nick37
      Participant

I would love to connect with you..This seems promising but i am in america dying for any type genuine connection, there’s none to be found anywhere near me. Where do i find you contact info ? My email is alipkr@protonmail.com

• This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by nick37.
      Norman
      Participant

Hello ma’am
      I’m invested in becoming your submissive boy. I know my place is under you at all times please reach out to me and show me your power. Normjustme@yahoo.com

Spicersub
      Participant

Use me please willing to relocate and invest and obey

Lookingformyone
      Participant

Willing to please and do whatever it takes to make you feel special! In return I’m looking for a strong female to keep me secure 🙂

arnold
      Participant

Good morning Arabian Domme

i have read Your profile and add and would very much like to get in contact with You, if You allow

Kind submissive regards, arnold

illoral
      Participant

Good afternoon Arabian Domme great post, i’m an italian male slave 55 years old i will be honored to be your property, feel You free to drop me a line if You like.
      Have a great day

Eddy
      Participant

Hello,
      I have just read your ad and liked it
      please, permit me to introduce myself to you:
      I am a single submissive german male, aged 53, 5.11, 75kg, blonde hair
      I work as academic in the health care sector
      for my private life I seek a very strictly dominant Lady to enter into a FLR with her
      I would love to read you back
      most submissively
      Eddy

SissySlave
      Participant

Hello Mistress mcsl3(eta) o u t lo o k. c o m

Dominant Arabian Lady – Wow! I love what you wrote! If you like the quote below, send me an email – or, better yet, a google chat message:

adonismanservantondisplay@gmail.com

“For all of human history, powerful and successful men have used their status and resources to attract hot younger women for pleasure and as status symbols. Now that modern women are becoming more successful and independent, accumulating resources in their own rights, why should they not use their status to indulge the pleasures of the most exquisite male flesh that society has to offer? Why should a young man not take a powerful woman’s name in marriage, work to maintain her household, and remain faithful while allowing her freedom?”

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.