Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 46 Australia looking for a Goddess for a long term FLR

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Femdomwhispers
      Participant

I recently moved to Australia but always open to relocate for the right Goddess

Who I am
      I consider myself a nice and attractive man who prioritizes self-care and a positive lifestyle. With no baggage or children, I am fully committed to dedicating my life to the right woman.

What I Seek:
      I am looking for a cunnilingus-centric relationship where pleasing my Mistress is at the heart of our connection. I desire a female-led dynamic, where she always takes priority and my main purpose is to satisfy and please her in every possible way.

In my search for a long-term, monogamous relationship, I value a Mistress who embodies both sweetness and firmness.

Willingness to Relocate
      I am open and willing to relocate in a relatively short time for the right Mistress

More About Myself
      My fascination with Femdom traces back to my earliest sexual desires. Though circumstances have prevented me from experiencing a proper Femdom relationship, my determination to find the right woman has never wavered.

For me, being a slave is a profound act of worship—an opportunity to express my feelings and love to my Mistress wholeheartedly. It is a way to convey that I am madly in love with her and willing to endure suffering for her pleasure. I embrace pain and humiliation, as they serve as tokens of my devotion.

Preferred Relationship Dynamics
      I envision a 24/7 relationship founded on mutual agreement and understanding.

While I believe it is important to establish some initial general boundaries together, I believe that once these limits are set, it is the Mistress who should take the lead in setting the rules and determining how she can derive the utmost enjoyment and advantage from our relationship.

My purpose, in turn, will be devoted to serving and pleasing her to the best of my abilities. Additionally, I value the significance of maintaining our private dynamic, while presenting ourselves as a conventional couple to the outside world.

Shared Interests and Kinks
      To ensure compatibility, I think it’s crucial that we align at least on our main kinks and interests related to Femdom. Some of my primary interests revolve around my deep adoration of women, including:

Cunnilingus: The central focus of our intimate connection, expressing my devotion to your pleasure.
      Queening/Facesitting: Long hours of cunnilingus and/or rimming, an act of worship and submission.
      Rimming: Intimate acts of pleasure and submission.
      Golden shower: A profoundly symbolic act of devotion and submission.
      Feet worship: Reverence for your beautiful feet.
      Rituals and protocols: Adding structure and meaning to our dynamic.
      In addition, I find pleasure in surrendering control to the Mistress through:

Enforced chastity: The ultimate display of devotion and control.
      Whipping: For training and punishment when necessary.
      Pony play: A playful and submissive exploration of power dynamics.
      Bondage/restrictions: Surrendering physically through restraints.
      Collar and leash: Symbolizing ownership and submission.
      While I am not inclined towards heavy pain, I understand and accept that pain may be used for training or punishment if needed.

Limitations and Preferences:
      To ensure we have a mutual understanding, here are some activities I am not into:

Cuckolding
      Extreme pain
      Anything involving feminization or anything gay and other men
      Anything illegal or risky for health as breath play
      Public humiliation: I prefer to keep our dynamic and activities private and consensual, without involving others or public spaces
      These limitations are not meant to restrict our exploration but rather to create an understanding of my personal boundaries. I believe in open communication and mutual consent, and I am excited to explore new experiences and expand our shared horizons within these boundaries.

Embrace a Journey of Devotion and Profound Adoration
      If you feel that this is the type of dynamic you are looking for and believe that you deserve to be worshipped and adored to the fullest extent, I invite you to reach out. Together, let’s embark on a journey of devotion, trust, and mutual growth where love, surrender, and the pursuit of pleasure intertwine in the most extraordinary ways, centered around the art of cunnilingus and a daily profound act of devotion and adoration.

Sofia Russo
      Participant

Hi, please write me on this email to have a detailed email about what i seek and who I am. Please keep in touch. ” sr20030413@gmail.com ” Sofia

Anonymous
      Inactive

You seem like the perfect slave. Are you still looking for your queen?

Femdomwhispers
        Participant

I do Miss Angel, please write to me if interested to explore each others.

Femdomwhispers
      Participant

I am still searching 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.