Home Forums Female Led Relationships Books to Introduce her to FLR

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Femdomwhispers
      Participant

Hi everyone, I am glad the website is back online!

I would like to ask if anyone would have any book to recommend that could be helpful to introduce a woman to FLR without scaring her.

So far I have been reading “Finding love through female domination” by Renee Lane, which was very nice to read but definitely too extreme for the purpose.

Then “Uniquely Rika” which is very nice to read, especially as it talk from a Domme prospective, and it make to seems D/s relationship as something quite normal and not too weird, but I am a little against her concept of seeing most of the kinky things as a gift from the Dominant to the submissive.

Anyone have any suggestion?

mrrigid
      Participant

Some of the ‘clasics’ are:
      The New Bride’s Guide to Training Her Husband by Emily and Ken Addison
      The Hesitanat Mistress by Dvanna Hightower
      How To Set Up An FLR by Georgia Ivey Green
      The Mistress Manual by Mistress Lorelei
      The Good Wife’s Guide to Taking Charge by Rebecca Lawson

Good luck! And remember, building an FLR can take years, but it’s soooo worth it!

Hubbydreaming
      Participant

I am very interested in a book/ article that will inform her, enthuse her but not shock her. Even a podcast as she like them would be good

Maid Stephanie
      Participant

I love all three books in the series by JM Scott called practical FLR. Just super and she nails it for me. My wife has read two of three.

AmsDom
      Participant

I find that many of the books published by Greenery Press are excellent. Many handbooks such as The Crown Jewels which focuses on CBT and disciplining your man. I also love Eric Stanton and Namio art work. Gets me into the mood every time!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.