Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Men Seeking FLR Personal Ads 36/Denmark – Danish sub seeking dominant alpha woman, who is a smoker

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Mark
      Participant

I’m a natural submissive and have learned to accept it and accept that it’s who I truely am. I also know for fact that very strong, independant and dominant alpha women are who I am attracted to and who seem right for me. This is partially due to comfort but also the polarity. I was brought up with sevral alpha women around me and most men, including my dad were submisssive. So being submissive is the only natural to me. Also, I’ve got a big smoking fetish – the dominant women in my life were all smokers and to me, this just makes the dominant woman seem even stronger, therefore it’s a must to me that you are a daily (regular) cigarette smoker.

I’ve got experience from 3 FLR’s that were level 1-2. I would not rule out a level 3, but that depends on the chemestry and you.

Would love to hear from you.
      Mark

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear how are you? I’m Adeline by name a female. I like your profile and will like to know you more, please contact me through my email for us for more details about me ,and there is something very important to me i will like to tell you through email not here . please email me now to this below . adelihadja@gmail.com

Mark
      Participant

Hi Adeline and thanks for your message. I may want to chat, but initially it has to be here for security reasons. Reason being is that there are so many scammers online these days and personal safety online is vital to me. Therefore Our conversation has to start here. Thanks for your understanding.
      If you are interested, then you can briefly tell me why you are here/what you seek.

Mark

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.