Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads Experienced 38/CO Goddess looking for servant

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Experienced Goddess looking for her servant. Loving FLR strict but fair and open minded.

desiringaFLR
      Participant

Hello Goddess, I am David. I would enjoy learning more about you. I am 47, 6’4″ and able to relocate

Aaryan_slave
      Participant

Hello Mistress.
      This is a slave Aryan with little experience looking to be owned and controlled totally by a mistress like you.. May I get lucky? .

Wish to be an owned Slave n property and dehumanised. Extreme Servitude No Rights 24/7.. Being in a very High Protocol relationship to control every aspect of my life including food control, piss control, money spending control,phone apps control… speech restriction.. . relationship online with TLC Total Life control.. Strict discipline punishments ,chastity CBT and bondage gags and will provide proof for every task as pics to mistress…
      ..I will be an obedient and honest slave to my owner no matter what. …

SissySlave
      Participant

Hello Mistress mcsl3(eta)o u t l o o k. c o m

YouOwnMe
      Participant

I’m new.

But I’ve managed to destroy two marriages and countless relationships with women and men… and I’m alone today because of it.

Under the circumstances I think it would be better to have a woman running things in my life, and in our relationship. It’d take all the pressure off me to be the man, allowing me to run our business by day, then go home and have confidence that the woman controlling me has everything figured our. Women are smarter than men, after all. Were they running the world there would be no war and no starving children. Just the way it is.

ashley71
      Participant

never mind.

Hello! I like what you wrote. 🙂 If you like the quote below, email me – or, better yet, send me a google chat message:
      adonismanservantondisplay@gmail.com

“For all of human history, powerful and successful men have used their status and resources to attract hot younger women for pleasure and as status symbols. Now that modern women are becoming more successful and independent, accumulating resources in their own rights, why should they not use their status to indulge the pleasures of the most exquisite male flesh that society has to offer? Why should a young man not take a powerful woman’s name in marriage, work to maintain her household, and remain faithful while allowing her freedom?”

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.