Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads Women Seeking FLR Personal Ads F/29/London – Seeking Gradually Progressive Level 3/4 FLR

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Empress
      Participant

I am a confident and assertive oman who is seeking a Level 4 and beyond Female Led Relationship. I envision starting at a Level 2 and gradually growing and evolving the dynamic with a mature and good-looking man who is ideally experienced with the dynamic. I have had experience with this dynamic which unfortunately came to an end due to a conflict of interests, so I know what I want and am looking for in a partner and expect you to too, I do not like desperate men!

I am looking for a partner who is domestically trained, capable of cooking and cleaning to a high standard, can drive, and is financially stable. I value good communication, patience, kindness, and open-mindedness in a potential partner, together we will explore My kinks so you can be well trained to be my plaything. My man should be willing to relocate if necessary and must be seeking a serious long-term relationship.

I do not have children, ideally you won’t either. I am looking for a like-minded individual who is ready to commit to a relationship built on trust, respect, and mutual understanding. If you are ready to embark on a journey of growth and exploration within a Female Led Relationship, I may be the perfect match for you.

I am Black and naturally Beautiful, curvaceous size 12 body, I take care of myself both inside and out and expect the same of you, though I will ensure your growth through corrective punishment.

Alex
      Participant

Nice profile. I hope your well. I live just outside London

Martin121
        Participant

Dear Empress

I’m very interested to talk and see if I’m what you’re looking for.
        I have some experience and understand what you’re looking for.

Good night.

Martin.

Subby Hubby
        Participant

Dear Empress
        Wow, how exciting you are. Though I am not available for a relationship, I would love to hear your ideas. I am currently in a level 3. 4 and beyond sounds interesting. If you care to share your ideas please chat with me. Samspam@gmx.com
        Thank you for your time.

SlaveWill
      Participant

DM

• This reply was modified 1 day, 20 hours ago by SlaveWill.
      • This reply was modified 1 day, 20 hours ago by SlaveWill.
      Hampshire Man
      Participant

Hi, Isle of Wight based, v experienced, level 3,4.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.