Home Forums Dating Discussion and Ads F/30/London,UK – Seeking Gradually Progressive Level 4 FLR/TPE

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Empress
      Participant

I am a confident and assertive Woman who is seeking a Level 4 and beyond Female Led Relationship. I envision starting at a Level 3 and gradually growing and evolving the dynamic with a mature and good-looking man who is ideally experienced with the dynamic. I have had experience with this dynamic which came to an end due to a conflict of interests, so I know what I want and am looking for in a partner and expect you to too.. Quite importantly, I do not like desperate men!

I am looking for a partner who is domestically trained, capable of cooking and cleaning to a high standard, can drive, and is financially stable. I value good communication, patience, kindness, and open-mindedness in a potential partner, together W/we will explore My kinks so you can be well trained to be My plaything. My man should be willing to relocate if necessary and must be seeking a serious long-term relationship.

I am Black and naturally Beautiful, curvaceous size 12 body, I take care of myself both inside and out and expect the same of you, though I will ensure your growth through corrective punishment.

• This topic was modified 1 day, 18 hours ago by Empress.
      • This topic was modified 1 day, 18 hours ago by Empress.
      Alex
      Participant

Nice profile. I hope your well. I live just outside London

Martin121
        Participant

Dear Empress

I’m very interested to talk and see if I’m what you’re looking for.
        I have some experience and understand what you’re looking for.

Good night.

Martin.

Subby Hubby
        Participant

Dear Empress
        Wow, how exciting you are. Though I am not available for a relationship, I would love to hear your ideas. I am currently in a level 3. 4 and beyond sounds interesting. If you care to share your ideas please chat with me. Samspam@gmx.com
        Thank you for your time.

SlaveWill
      Participant

DM

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by SlaveWill.
      • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by SlaveWill.
      Hampshire Man
      Participant

Hi, Isle of Wight based, v experienced, level 3,4.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.