Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Missfoxy
      Participant

I’m a single mature female with no children. In my pursuit of meaningful connections, I demand nothing less than what I rightfully deserve. While I possess a loving character and appreciate romance, sensual moments, and affection, my nature leans towards a firm dominance. I seek articulate, educated, experienced, well groomed , financially secure, and very successful intelligent, subservient men for a Female-Led Relationship (FLR), potentially leading to marriage, level
      4 and beyond. I am specifically drawn obedient, service-oriented gentleman who are creative in their thinking and thrive when pampering and serving a beautiful queen . If this speaks to you and you wish to reply . I expect polite, well-written message informing me your basic info, experience, helpful skills, availability to relocate and daily work schedule to be considered…I am ideally seeking a submissive who has paved a way not have to work outside of serving me and can sustain life attending to my whims.

I will assume control, shaping your
      behaviors to my liking and micromanaging all aspects of our affairs. Daily protocols and schedules are expected to be fulfilled promptly, awaiting my next command. Nothing occurs without my permission. Your desire should be devoted solely to serving, without any sexual agenda. Focus not on seeking sexual encounters but on fulfilling my desires, as I take charge; training and mold your behaviours.

For my sexual pleasure, I exclusively indulge with black men. Your involvement may range from creating scenes for delight to potentially experiencing my more sadistic side, which could involve humiliation, degradation, CBT, isolation, or torturous acts—driven solely by my whims Be prepared to surrender completely to my dominance and embrace a life of servitude.

• This topic was modified 4 months ago by Missfoxy.
      Ready2Serve
      Participant

Dear Miss Foxy,
      I am 💯 searching for a real, genuine, female led relationship with a dominant queen. Nothing would make me happier than serving and pleasing a beautiful, confident, intelligent, caring woman.
      About me: I’m a single dad and unable to relocate for a couple of years. Besides having children, I lack the necessary liquid assets required by the British government prior to emigration approval.
      However, if you would consider relocating to the US for a couple of years, we could marry, making emigration easier. In the interim, you would have a much larger pool of black men here in the states to satisfy all of your sexual desires.
      I am fully willing to relinquish complete control to a female that would like me to be her sub, her pet, her slave, her cuckold, her “anything she wants”. I am willing to give my entire self to her so she can make me exactly what she wants me to be. I’m searching for a woman who is confident that she can train me to truly disregard all of my own wants and to always only consider hers.
      Please take the time to reply to this message letting me know if you believe I am worthy of serving you or why I am not.
      Thank you for your consideration.

Missfoxy
        Participant

Thank you for your message.? I’m a little bit confused about this statement- I lack the necessary liquid assets required by the British government prior to emigration approval.
        You can explain about that in more detail.

Yes I know America have a lot more black man and I’m sure pretty enjoy myself. I am quite open minded and everything takes time.

Missfoxy
      Participant

If you’re trying to tell me that you’re not financially, secure enough to take care of yourself, regardless of where you are, then that would be a problem for me.

Ready2Serve
      Participant

No Mistress, that is certainly not what I am saying. I’m financially stable. The British government offers more services such as government health care than the US does. Therefore, with the influx of immigrants during the last decade or two, the British government has been forced to make immigrants prove that they will not be a burden upon the government. That’s all I was saying. It just takes longer to go that way than it does to come this way. 😊

Missfoxy
      Participant

private message me and we can discuss things further

melvinepunymeier
      Participant

Hi Mistress Missfoxy,

I am based in the UK and I am looking to enter a FLR. I am more than happy to serve you and I am willing to be trained and try to get to level 4 and beyond. I am single with no children and I have a decent career. I look after myself by eating healthily and training.

I would like to after your needs, clean. cook, do household chores and practice chastity. I would be happy to do this within a marriage, whilst your needs in the bedroom are met by a black guy as you desire. I enjoy being micromanaged and having to fulfil daily tasks to serve you.

Even though you say that you can be loving, I prefer a woman who is very dominant, so it would be great to explore your extreme side, particularly when it comes to items like torture. I will be creative in trying to pamper and serve you, as I have ideas on how you maybe would like to be looked after.

I hope that I will have the chance to serve you.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.