Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      hi!
      Participant

i’m new here but nevertheless i’ll state the obvious: i’d like to build a Female Led Relationship with the Right Lady. i’m a bit more mature in age than most, widowed, and have been in a FLR for many years. i *feel* i understand the dynamic, but live a dichotomous life: in public, i’m mature, caring, fancy-free, quirky, clearly affectionate and romantic. in private it’s a little different, since i feel my position as a chastity-bound service-oriented maid is appropriate because i can fully focus on my partner’s conveniences and needs. And i have years of experience! it may sound quirky but it works for me. i should be made aware of my partner’s needs and should try to meet them as best as i can. that’s not training, it’s unselfish awareness. i realize corrective discipline may be needed at times but with a purpose in mind: i don’t want to be a burden by deliberately repeating mistakes. i’m looking for someone who has both a “Mommy Domme” orientation and a certain joy for life! i understand my position in a FLR relationship is the most appropriate for me. i’d like to interact with a Lady who has a complimentary orientation, focusing at first on relationship building. i’m so not inclined to immediately hook-up with anyone! if in the case You’re local, and we mutually agree to meet each other in person, then expect the gentlemanly Respect due to You, and perhaps coffee and/or dinner, and polite conversation in a public environment.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi dear, how are you doing today? I saw your profile and I was tempted to send you a message. I hope this doesn’t bother you and we can get to know each other better. Please tell me about yourself and I can tell you about myself as well! Also send a few pics and I can send some as well! I await your email, please.
      Here’s my email to contact me if you feel the same … Sgtjamiewatson@outlook.com

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.